Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Spring Update - #MustReadin2018


It's time to update my #MustReadin2018 progress! Thankfully, I have more time time do dig into my TBR stack now that I am on vacation. I am grateful for Carrie Gelson and the #MustRead community for keeping me focused since it's easy to add new books to my stacks.  I've been busy reading books that aren't on this list, so this spring update is a reminder to stay committed to my reading plan.  I also know that summer vacation is my most productive reading time of the year, so I'm sure I will be deeper into the pile in my next update!

Happy Reading!


The War I Finally Won Finished 1/20/18




Just Like Jackie Finished 4/15/18



Fenway and Hattie: Up to New Tricks Finished with Grace 4/15/18




You Go First Currently Reading


Student Centered Coaching  Currently Reading

The Honest Truth - Up Next!




Still in My Must Read Stack

Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus



Sticks and Stones


One Amazing Elephant


The List


Grump


Smart Cookie


Granted


The Train of Lost Things


Good Dog




Breakout

The Truth as Told by Mason Buttle

Bob


Professional Books in my Must Read Pile

When Writers Drive the Workshop

Readers Front and Center
What Readers Really Do

No comments:

Post a Comment